The following gives an overview of our key achievements and work projects. Feel free to call us to discuss how we may be able to support your organization.
- Supporting a NSW quarry in meeting the requirements of a regulatory audit, following legislative and enforcement changes in the industry.
- Achieving ISO 9001 Certification for a plasterboarding company in Sydney.
- Achieving ISO 45001, 9001, and 14001 Certification for a fleet management software company in Sydney.
- Providing workplace violence and behavioral training for two NSW organisations, following serious incidents.
- Supporting the completion of an Enforceable Undertaking with SafeWork NSW (2016-2019).
- Support in defending a complex Work Injury Damages claim in the ACT, including a full factual investigation and expert witness preparation.
- Supporting a safety campaign targeting non-English speaking workers, with SafeWork NSW.
- Achieving CM3 accreditation for several clients in the construction industry (remedial builders, architects, and principal contractors).
- AS/NZ 4801 Auditing and leadership training program across NSW, VIC, QLD, TAS, WA, and SA for a national fast food organization.
- Development of a WHS system for an equipment hire company (including practical implementation).
- WHS training sessions conducted on behalf of the Australian Federation of Employers and Industries (www.afei.org.au).
- ISO 45001 and ISO 9001 Auditing and coaching program for fuel distributor organisations across NSW, QLD, and VIC.
- Developing a Chinese-language safety program for 'vulnerable employers' - employers who speak English as a second language.
- Developing and implementing a free Farm Safety program, and speaking at the 2018 Hort Connections Convention in Brisbane on the topic of Farm Safety.